Suitable for use with clean water with a sand content of no more than 100 g/m 3.
Enter the security code shown above
• Max flow rate: 200 l/min (12 m3/h)
• Working pressure: 10 bar
• Restarting pressure: 1.5 bar
• Maximum liquid temperature +55°C
• Ambient temperature up to +40°C
• Burst pressure > 40 bar
• Protection: IP 65
• Voltage: 230 V – Frequency: 50/60 Hz
• Max current: 16 A
OPTIONS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
• EASYPRESS-1 version with restarting pressure 0.8 bar
• EASYPRESS-2 version with restarting pressure 2.2 bar
• Version with 1” NPT
• Version with cable and Schuko plug and socket
There are three different models available, each with a different starting pressure and easily identified by the coloured cap positioned at the rear of the EASYPRESS, for installations requiring delivery at various heights.
CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY STANDARDS
• Resinated and easily replaced electronic card for complete protection from humidity, fitted in the case with an IP 65 protection.
• The electronic card inside EASYPRESS has undergone the strictest EMC tests of electromagnetic compatibility.
INSTALLATION AND USE
The EASYPRESS series consists of electronic devices designed to start (when a tap is turned on) and stop (when a tap is turned off) single-phase pumps.
A microprocessor protects the pump from dry running, and allows the pump to be restarted either automatically or manually.
It also prevents the pump from starting too often when small leaks
are present within an installation.
PATENTS – TRADE MARKS – MODELS
• Registered EU Design n. 868062
• Patent n. IT 1388969, IT 1388970